FIRST and BEST BURLINGTON URBAN-CHIC BOUTIQUE HOTEL - OFFERS SMALL INTIMATE WEDDINGS AND ELOPEMENT PACKAGES, BY DESIGN...
OUR PACKAGES ARE DESIGNED BY YOU. TELL US WHAT YOU WANT, AND LET US MAKE AN OFFER:
Just a quick reminder of our amenities below:
FIRST-CLASS LUXURY AMENITIES! ALL-INCLUSIVE DOWNTOWN BURLINGTON URBAN-RETREAT - MILLENNIALS FAVORITE!*
Perhaps you are about to embark on your first “bed & breakfast” experience. New England is known for its “B&Bs” and we’re honored to be in good company. What sets Made INN Vermont apart from many is the seamless blend of the historic with the contemporary. We’ve combined luxury and every appointment with an ease-of-living style. Our goal is to have guests feel at home, relieved of stress, and refreshed after a delightful night’s sleep followed by an incomparable breakfast – ready to see local sights and experience all the arts, culture, sports, and entertainment that the Burlington area offers.
Made INN Vermont Bed and Breakfast is proud of our repeat guests and appreciates your reviews and recommendations to friends and family.
- Comfortable platform beds with the latest in sleep technology mattress toppers. Luxurious, down-free pillows and linens. We use only hypoallergenic, all natural detergents.
- Choice of private, exclusive, locked baths just steps from your guestroom with hair dryers and natural, organic soaps, shampoos, and lotions.
- Our guest rooms include an alarm clock/docking station, desk with supplies and desk chair, and a small in-room safety box.
- Individually controlled in-room heat and air conditioning, and fan.
- HDTV with on-demand HBO & Showtime in each guestroom.
- Latest edition of our award-winning, local weekly newspaper with calendar section.
- Turn-down service available upon request.
- We provide a "welcoming drink" that is included in the price of the room, and depending on what is available, expect something refreshing and local!
WE HAVE IT!
Made INN Vermont Bed and Breakfast is licensed to serve beer and wine. According to Vermont State Law, we cannot allow “bring your own bottle,” and we encourage responsible consumption.
THEN WE ADD OUR OWN, ALL-INCLUSIVE, ELEGANT TOUCHES:
- Front and rear Victorian porches with electric outlets and free WiFi.
- Guest room refrigerators are stocked with snacks, beverages, and Vermont delicacies.
- Colored, under-bed, LED lighting with control.
- Rear patio seating with table, chairs, lounge chairs, and sunbrella.
- An all-season, outdoor, six-person hot tub.
- A dry cedar sauna and junior billiards table.
- Our collection of vintage toys, games, and musical instruments.
- A specially painted, blackboard wall, with chalk, in each guest room.
- Bicycle stand (please bring your own bike lock).
- Featured throughout the INN, an ever evolving collection of artwork.
- A record player and vinyl record collection in every sound-insulated guestroom.
- Telescope for stargazing from our cupola.
- Self-serve Keurig coffee maker, with a variety of coffees and teas, and candy selection in our 24/7 café.
- Fully stocked mini fridge with snacks and drinks, located in the dining room, along with ice machine, microwave oven and toaster oven.
- Afternoon drinks, teas, snacks, and whatever we may cook up.
- Outdoor smoking area with lounge chairs and Burton Board picnic area.
- Fountains and hammock in our garden area.
- Subscription magazines and periodicals, and an eclectic collection of artsy books for your enjoyment.
- An on-call, licensed massage therapist available by appointment.
- Pet-friendly accommodations and treats.
- Our sweet 21-year-old inn kitty, Cutie-Catie (who doesn’t enter guests’ rooms and only lounges on the ground floor).
*Includes (1) welcoming local brew by the Alchemist (Heady Topper IPA and Local Bangers), Switchback Ale; Citizen Cider or glass of Made INN Vermont's house Sangria per guest, snack bar and non alcoholic beverages in your room, chef prepared, VT gourmet local produce with European continental starters and breakfast for two, and a 24/7 coffee and tea bar. We offer a hot-tub, infrared sauna, junior pool table, and the option of scheduling in-room massages.
Speak With a Wedding Planner